Aquaboulevard is a water park located in the 15th arrondissement of Paris. It is one of the largest water parks in France, with over 3500 m² of pools and slides.
Aquaboulevard offers several pools, including :
- a 50-meter swimming pool
- a relaxation pool
- a wave pool
- a slide pool
- a children’s pool
The water park also has a wellness area with saunas, hammams and Jacuzzis, as well as a dining and snack area. Aquaboulevard is a great place to spend a relaxing and entertaining day with family or friends.
Best attractions in Aquaboulevard
Some of the top attractions at Aquaboulevard include :
- The Typhoon, a large water slide with a vertical drop and multiple loops
- The Swirl, a water slide with a swirling, tornado-like tunnel
- The Wave, a wave pool with simulated ocean waves
- The Lagoon, a lazy river with gentle currents
- The Surf’s Up, a surf simulator with artificial waves
- The Jungle, a children’s play area with smaller water slides and interactive features
Other amenities at Aquaboulevard include a spa, fitness center, and a variety of food and beverage options.
There are several notable attractions and landmarks located near Aquaboulevard. Some options for things to see and do in the area include :
- Parc des Princes : This is the stadium where Paris Saint-Germain Football Club plays. It’s a short walk from Aquaboulevard.
- Palais des Sports : This is a large sports and entertainment venue that hosts concerts, sporting events, and other live performances. It’s a short drive from Aquaboulevard.
- The Eiffel Tower : This iconic Parisian landmark is located just a few kilometers from Aquaboulevard and is easily accessible by public transportation.
- The Arc de Triomphe : This famous triumphal arch is located at the top of the Champs-Elysées, a short drive from Aquaboulevard.
- The Louvre Museum : This world-famous museum is home to thousands of works of art, including the Mona Lisa. It’s located just a few kilometers from Aquaboulevard.
- Notre Dame Cathedral : This historic cathedral is a must-see for any visitor to Paris. It’s located just a few kilometers from Aquaboulevard.
Location : 4 Rue Louis Armand 75015 Paris
Phone : 01 40 60 10 00
Official website : https://www.aquaboulevard.fr